We believe that it is our social responsibility to protect personal information (hereinafter referred to as
“Personal Information”), such as names and addresses provided by our customers via this website, as well as any other kinds of Personal Information.
With respect to the handling of personal information, we will go about protecting personal information in the manner outlined below. However, the scope of application for the below only pertains the parameters of this website.
We cannot be held responsible for anything that occurs at other websites that are linked from this website; thus, please refer to each of the websites for their own individual policies.
1. The purpose of use of personal information
With respect to personal information provided by customers, such information will only be used for
the purpose of fulfilling relevant customer requests and inquiries, for mailing various kinds of
materials, and for other purposes that are outlined on this website.
Please be aware that we will not use personal information for any other purpose than that outlined above unless we receive the consent of the individual to whom it pertains.
2. Provision to Third Parties
We will never provide personal information to any third parties without the consent of the individual to whom it pertains, except in the following cases.
- *In cases where laws or ordinances require us to do so.
- *In cases where the provision of personal information is required in order to protect the lives, personal safety or assets of individuals and where obtaining the consent of the individual concerned is difficult.
- *In cases where the provision of personal information is especially required for the purpose of improving public health and/or promoting the healthy development of children and where obtaining the consent of the individual concerned is difficult.
- *In cases where there is a requirement to cooperate in the execution of tasks that are stipulated in laws and ordinances together with government organizations, local public groups and/or entities entrusted with carrying out those tasks and where obtaining the consent of the concerned individual poses a risk of hindering the execution of those tasks.
- *In cases where personal information is to be provided to the entity mentioned in item #3 shown below.
3. Joint use of personal information
In order to deal appropriately with customer requests and inquires, in cases where the content of such relevant requests and inquiries are related to the products and services handled by our branch office, the personal information of the individual concerned will be used jointly by us and our branch office.
However, with respect to the above mentioned joint use, we will take full responsibility for the relevant personal information being handled.
4. Management of personal information
We will carry out appropriate measures in order to prevent the divulging or leakage of personal information.
5. Disclosure of personal information
Concerning retained date containing personal information, in cases where the customer themselves would like to request the disclosure of their information, we will respond to the individual making the request within a reasonable timeframe and scope after we have confirmed with required documents and other materials that they are the relevant individual.
6. Corrections, Additions and deletions
With respect to retained personal data, in cases where the customer themselves would like to request corrections, additions or deletions for their information, we will perform corrections, additions or deletions for their information within a reasonable timeframe and scope in cases where the information retained differs from reality, and after we have confirmed that the individual making the request is the same individual to whom the relevant information pertains.
7. Ceasing of use
Concerning retained personal data, in cases where the customer themselves would like to request the ceasing of use of their personal information, we will respond to the individual making the request within a reasonable timeframe and scope after we have confirmed with required documents and other materials that they are the relevant individual.
However, please be aware that there are cases in which requests for the ceasing of use cannot be accommodated based on laws and ordinances pertaining to the personal information retained.
For the above mentioned requests concerning retained personal data, and for any other inquiries you may use the below methods.
However, please be aware that there are cases where we cannot deal with requests for disclosure etc. that are not conducted via these methods.